|

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The 'Test' bug

Okay, I am really fed up this time. In a space of just weeks, I have been bombarded with loads of tests. In fact, I have sat the amount of tests equal to the amount of weeks that have passed, in other words, one test per week! Well, I know tests are meant to test out the skills you have learnt, but this many? It looks more like overstuffing you with too much work.

I cannot change the fact that there is an infinite amount of tests out there in the world ready to be written on. I feel that tests are not too bad, but too much of it is not healthy too.

Well, there is nothing I could do to relieve this situation but to study. Fortunately for everyone, there is the chinese new year celebrations around the corner, phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home