|

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Games

Almost everyone in the world can't live without games. Games is used as a means of distressing. However, like drugs, games can make you feel good but later you may crave a bit more. But anyway, who really bothers. I have to admit that I am also hooked on some games. Actually, my most favourite game is ---- (sorry, I will put this in 4 years time).

As long as the game is nice, who would bother about the age level the game is meant for (eg. M 18 games, if you know what I mean). Game, good and much exciting. Games is often thought to be meant for small children, however, majority of the games are also meant for adults, and teens.

Games, I view is something not too bad, but it is also something not too good either. Balancing your time while playing the game will make it more enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home